Clock Today


Yellow Decorative

2/24/10
I absolutely fell in love with this yellow door from Southern Living, what a beautiful way to wake up!



Here we go, here is the little table recently painted, it was a pretty easy job and pretty chuffed with the outcome!

I loved this image of this little yellow cabinet so much that it inspired me to paint a pice of my own furniture yellow. I have taken a 'before and after ' shots and i will blog them soon, just need to load the shots when i have some time...

The yellow color makes a bold statement sure to draw attention in any home. There are other colors available in addition to yellow.
Yellow slipcovered dining chairs Vicente Wolf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark My Zimbio
Blog Ratings Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings blog directory Top Personal blogs Yuk.Ngeblog.web.id Personal blogs Personal Blogs